The true essence of transformation:
- Transformation is the planned and coordinated move from our current state to our desired new state.
- Organisations, things, and people are always changing, but not always transforming.
- Transformation is a deliberate effort that takes devotion, hard work, perseverance, and consistency.
- We must have compelling reasons for transformation. All parties must be aware of the reasons.
- The transformation is not the end objective, but rather a journey towards a better future.
- Transformation may necessitate many sacrifices. Human capital, traditional values, existing culture, work practises, thinking patterns, and so on may be sacrificed.
- The transformation is challenging because the forces of the status quo are likely to pull the transformation efforts towards them.
- Transformation never occurs in a silo. Digital transformation may have an impact on business goals, strategy, and company values. Similarly, Body transformation can have an impact on our habits, rituals, values, and friendships.
- Transformation is less about what we may obtain and more about who we become.