If you are looking for software for Small and Medium enterprise (SME), research ERP. ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. Yes, the name is misleading, but the software can prove to be a game changer. It is single integrated software that can meet SMEs’ end-to-end business needs. For example, you can manage your Sales, Inventory, Services, Assets, Finance, Employees and all other entities within single integrated software.
You can learn more about EPR here:
- What is ERP?
- Do I need an ERP system for my business?
- Beware, choose your enterprise software wisely!
- Why do ERP implementations often suck?
- ERP/CRM projects do not fail by accident!
- Is ERP worth it?
- ERP and competition – ERP makes your business like every other business!
I urge you not to rush and start investing in standalone software for Finance, sales, and Inventory management. The initial cost may appear to be reasonable. But, soon, it becomes a nightmare to manage multiple standalone software.
Take time to research more about ERP before making any significant technology investments.
Digital Leadership Daily Dose
Join for the latest insights, tools and strategies for digital leadership